- The Dry Stuff; limited edition, medium size, pickup truck built by GMC for one year only in 1991
- The Important Stuff; 4.3-litre, LB4 V6 with a Mitsubishi turbocharger and a Garrett Water/Air intercooler producing 280bhp++ and 350lb.ft. 0-60 in 4.3secs. Standing 1/4 in 13.4secs
- All Syclones had a 4L60 4-speed automatic transmission and Borg-Warner all-wheel drive
- Featured in reviews by Top Gear and Jay Leno in 2015, this truck was faster than a Ferrari Testarossa from a standstill when new
- One of 2,995, all LHD, chassis #886, was imported from its first US owner in 2006 and shows just one UK-registered keeper since. History includes details of one US owner prior to import
- 15 MOT Certificates detailing history since import. Various invoices for maintenance in the UK
- In lovely condition, with just 63,676 miles indicated. Good number plate, H10 SYC
- With very few in the UK and developing a 'cult' following, this could be a genuine sleeper
You can now book a one-to-one appointment (up to one hour) to view this lot at our central location of Stoneleigh Park (CV8 2LG) Monday to Friday, between Monday 7th December and Friday 11th December.
Please call our team on 01926 640888 to secure your viewing time.
The health & safety of both our customers and team remain the utmost priority, we are therefore operating to strict COVID-19 guidelines and full instructions for arrival and inspection protocols will be given when making your appointment.
Should you require specific further information about this car, please contact the car's consignor on the mobile number above or email them directly from the listing.